Sat, Oct 19|
Country View Golf Course
19TH ANNUAL CHUCK BURCH SCHOLARSHIP GOLF TOURNAMENT
Come join the fun, and help change the life of a student by being a part of the 19th Annual Chuck Burch Scholarship Golf Tournament.
Time & Location
Oct 19, 2019, 1:00 PM
Country View Golf Course, 240 W Belt Line Rd, Lancaster, TX 75146, USA
About The Event
The Chuck Burch Scholarship Fund Golf Tournament is an annual event designed to encourage camaraderie and giving.
Besides the actual golf tournament, there will be an Instructional Clinic, a Silent Auction, Vendor Exhibits, and Youth Challenge Games. The event will be held on Saturday October 19, 2019, at the Country View Golf Club in Lancaster, Texas.
Please join us as a Partner, Sponsor and/or Program Advertiser for this powerful event.
The benefits to our community are numerous, including:
• College Scholarships
• Education Funding Information
• Mentoring and Career Development
• Organizational Collaboration
• Community Involvement Opportunities
The benefits to you and your organization are also numerous:
• Your participation can directly benefit your organization and your cause
• Your participation will be exposed to attendees and vendors at the event.
• Your participation will be listed on our website and promotional materials.
• The community and your circle of influence will see tangible evidence of your compassion and support for students and education.
Your support will allow us to provide academic scholarships to college bound students throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. We have included a description of the Sponsorship Packages which outlines the various levels of participation in this letter below. We are also hosting a Silent Auction and Vendor Exhibit area.
In addition to financial participation at various levels, we are currently looking for:
• Partners that want to share this event with their circle of influence in exchange for a donation to their organization. That includes participation as Golf Foursomes, Vendors or Donors
• Vendors that want exposure for their products and services
• Items of value to place in our Silent Auction
• Raffle items
• Promotional Products for our participant’s bags
• Donations (cash, check, charge (credit or debit))
• In kind donation of services
Feel free to contact Chuck Burch at (972) 841-1457 or Chuck_Burch@Hotmail.com to discuss in more detail the support level that might fit your needs. You can go to our website www.ChuckBurchScholarshipFund.com for more details and registration information.
Executive Director, The Chuck Burch Scholarship Fund