Criteria for Chuck Burch Scholarship
The Chuck Burch Scholarship fund will award a scholarship to a student from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. The scholarship will be awarded in the fall of the academic year of the student’s freshman year and be payable ½ in the fall and ½ in the spring of the next academic year. The scholarship is not renewable and is for 1 year only. The maximum scholarship awarded to an individual under this program is based on funds available at the time of the grant.
In order to be considered you must be:
- A minority graduating high school senior at a high school in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas Metroplex
- A student who has applied and been accepted as an incoming freshman at North Carolina A&T
- A citizen of the United States
- Funds are to be payable to "North Carolina A&T State University" for the awardee's account and
They are to be used for tuition, books, or room and board only
- Student must not be a recipient of a full academic or athletic scholarship to North Carolina A&T
- Student must demonstrate a financial need for the funds as evaluated by the Scholarship committee
- Criteria is based on a combination of academic performance, extracurricular activity and financial need
1. Download form or complete application online.
2. Attach copy of transcript.
3. Mail application to:
C/o The Chuck Burch Scholarship Fund
9149 Witt Lane
Lantana, TX 76226
If there are any questions, please call 972 841-1457 or E-Mail at Chuck_Burch@hotmail.com
All applications must be received by June 1 of the calendar year applied for